The plugin provides a list of custom styles to use with your map, however, if you don’t like any of them, you can use your personal style.
To add your personal style, do the following;
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Map settings”.
- Select the option “Custom style” in the field “Initial style”.
- Click on the menu “Map style settings”.
- Select the option ““ in the field “Style option”.
- Enter the name of your personal style in the field “Custom style name”. This name will be displayed in the Map type control.
- Visit Google Maps style editor and create your custom style. With this tool, you can change the map colors, hide roads, hide specific Points of interest and more. Skip this step if you already have a style!
You can find a bunch of cool styles here on Snazzy Maps. If you like a style, open it and use its code.