The filtering form can be displayed in four different positions. You can display it on the right side of your map, the left side, the top side & the bottom side. Regarding the layouts, you can display the filters as rows, one on top of the other or side by side (grid).
To choose the position and layout of the filtering form, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”, scroll down and click on the menu “Markers filter Settings”
- Open the group field “Filters parameters”
- Choose one of the available positions in the field “Filters’ render location”.
- If needed, you can change the width or the height of the filters container. When the filters’ render location is set to “Top” or “Bottom”, you can only change the height of the filters container, the width will be automatically set to 100% the width of the map. When the filters’ render location is set to “Left” or “Right”, you can only change the width of the filters container, the height will be automatically calculated based on the number of available filters and its maximum height will be set to 100% the height of the map. To change the width of the filters container, edit the value in the field “Filters container maximum width”. To change its height, edit the value in the field “Filters container maximum height”.
- Choose the layout of the filters’ container by selecting one of the available options in the field “Filters’ container layout”.
- The option “Grid, 2 columns” will display two filters by row. One next to the other.
- The option “Grid, 3 columns” will display three filters by row. One next to the other.
- The option “Grid, 4 columns” will display four filters by row. One next to the other.
- The option “Block” will display each filter in a row.
- Choose whether or not to show the title of the filtering form by selecting an option in the field “Filters’ form title”.
- Save your map settings