To activate/deactivate “On-The-Fly filtering”, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”, scroll down and click on the menu “Markers filter Settings”
- Open the group field “Filters Parameters” and scroll down to the section “Filtering Parameters”.
- In the field “Filtering method”, select one of the these options:
- “On-The-Fly filtering”: By selecting this option, you allow the users to automatically filter markers each time they select/deselect an option in the filters.
- “Manual filtering”: By selecting this option, users will first have to select all options with which to filter, then, click on the button “Apply” to start filtering markers.
- “Switchable filtering”: By selecting this option, users will have the possibility to choose the method they like by manipulating a switcher in the filtering form.
- Save your map settings