Keyword search allows you to find posts/locations that include specific words (e.g. “librairy”). To add the keyword search tool to your form, follow these steps:
- Edit your search form
- Click on the menu “Keyword search”
- In the field “Use keyword search option?”, select the option “Yes”
- In the field “Title”, enter the title of the keyword search field (the field label).
- In the field “Placeholder”, enter the text to be displayed inside the keyword search field (the field placeholder).
- In the field “Description”, enter the description of the keyword search field (the field description).
- Save your search form