The plugin provides the possibility to automatically draw areas once the map is loaded. We call this, “Pre-Drawn areas”. This feature will allow you to add areas & start a search request once the map is loaded. Please note that it is not required to provide a Pre-Drawn area, users can draw their areas using the drawing tools.
To create a Pre-Drawn area, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Scroll down to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Draw a map search”.
- Click on the group field “Area 1”.
- In the field “Area name”, enter your area name. For example “London, UK”.
- In the field “Polygon Paths”, enter the ordered sequence of coordinates of the Polygon/Area. You need to put each line segment (LatLng) as [Lat,Lng] or [Lng,Lat] seperated by comma. For example
- In the field “LatLngs order”, select the syntaxe you’ve followed to enter the coordinates of this Polygon/Area.
- In the field “Visibility”, select the option “Show”.
- To add a new area, click on the button “Add new area”.