All predefined areas can have a default style. The style will apply when drawing the areas on the map. To set and/or customize the predefined areas style, do the following:
- Edit your map.
- Scroll down to the section “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Predefined areas search”.
- Scroll down to the section “Areas default style”.
- Use the fields “Fill color”, “Stroke color”, “Fill opacity”, “Stroke opacity”, “Stroke weight” and “Stroke position” to set & customize the predefined areas style.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Allow multiple areas search
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Add new predefined areas to the list
- Creating a group of predefined areas
- Add a predefined area to a group of areas
- Remove a group of areas from the predefined areas list