Users can select one or multiple predefined areas in the list. The default behavior is single area search. To allow multiple areas search, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Scroll down to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Predefined areas search”.
- In the field “Search by multiple areas”, select the option “Yes”.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Add new predefined areas to the list
- Creating a group of predefined areas
- Add a predefined area to a group of areas
- Remove a group of areas from the predefined areas list
- Set & customize the predefined areas style