To add a new predefined area, do the following:
- Edit your map.
- Scroll down to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the group field “Predefined areas search”.
- Scroll down to the section “Areas” and click on the group field “Area 1”.
- In the field “Area name”, enter your area name. For example “London, UK”.
- In the field “Area group”, assing your area to a group of areas if you need to, otherwise, select the option “None”.
- In the field “Polygon Paths”, enter the ordered sequence of coordinates of the Polygon/Area. You need to put each line segment (LatLng) as [Lat,Lng] or [Lng,Lat] seperated by comma. For example
- In the field “LatLngs order”, select the syntaxe you’ve followed to enter the coordinates of this Polygon/Area.
- In the field “Visibility”, select the option “Show”.
- In the field “Area/Polygon style”, choose whether you want to use the default polygon/area style or that you want to use a customized style for this particular area.
- If you want to use a customized style for your area, use the fields “Fill color”, “Stroke color”, “Fill opacity”, “Stroke opacity”, “Stroke weight” and “Stroke position”.
- To add a new area, click on the button “Add new area”.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Allow multiple areas search
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Creating a group of predefined areas
- Add a predefined area to a group of areas
- Remove a group of areas from the predefined areas list
- Set & customize the predefined areas style