To hide a group of areas from the predefined areas list, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Scroll down to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Predefined areas settings”.
- Scroll down to the section “Area groups” and edit your areas group by clicking on its related group field.
- In the field “Visibility”, select the option “Hide group only” to hide the group name from the predefined areas list. This won’t hide the group’s related areas. To hide the group and all its related areas, select the option “Hide group and all related areas”.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Allow multiple areas search
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Add new predefined areas to the list
- Creating a group of predefined areas
- Add a predefined area to a group of areas
- Set & customize the predefined areas style