The plugin provides the possibility to split your predefined areas list into groups. Each group will contain a set of areas. To create a group of predefined areas, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Scroll to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Predefined areas settings”.
- Scroll down to the section “Area groups” and click on the group field “Group 1”.
- Enter the group name in the field “Group name”.
- In the field “Visibility”, select the option “Show”.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Allow multiple areas search
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Add new predefined areas to the list
- Add a predefined area to a group of areas
- Remove a group of areas from the predefined areas list
- Set & customize the predefined areas style