To add/assign a predefined area to a group of areas, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Scroll to the widget “Draw a Search Settings” and click on the menu “Predefined areas settings”.
- Scroll down to the section “Areas” and edit your area by clicking on its related group field.
- In the field “Area group”, select the group to which you want to assing your area.
In the same context
- Add the predefined areas list to your map
- Opening the predefined areas list on map load
- Allow multiple areas search
- Customize the predefined areas list
- Add new predefined areas to the list
- Creating a group of predefined areas
- Remove a group of areas from the predefined areas list
- Set & customize the predefined areas style