To activate the search filter, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Search filter settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Search Filter option”.
In the same context
- Display the search filter in left side or the right side of the list
- Show or hide the search filter on page load
- Display the buttons “Filter” & “Rest” on top and/or the bottom of the search filter form
- Change the display order of the fields in the search filter form
- Filter posts based on a keyword
- Filter posts by publish date
- Filter posts by taxonomies
- Filter posts by custom fields
- Change the text displayed in the button “Filter”