To activate the option that allows scrolling to an item on the list when the user clicks on its related marker on the map, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & Filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “List items settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Scroll to list item”.
In the same context
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the list
- Build a custom title from custom fields for the list items
- Build a custom content from custom fields and/or categories for the list items
- Set the list items title as a link
- Set the list items image as a link
- Choose how to open the list items links
- Show/Hide the images of the list items
- Show/Hide the button that shows the item’s location on the map