To filter posts based on a keyword, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Search filter settings”.
- Scroll down to the section “Keyword filter Parameters”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Keyword filter”.
- In the field “Display status”, choose whether you want to keep the keyword field opened in the filter on page load or not.
- in the field “Title”, enter the title/label to display for that field in the filter.
- In the field “Text field placeholder”, enter the text to display as the placeholder of that field in the filter.
- In the field “Description”, enter the description that will help users to understand how to use this field to filter posts.
In the same context
- Activate the search filter
- Display the search filter in left side or the right side of the list
- Show or hide the search filter on page load
- Display the buttons “Filter” & “Rest” on top and/or the bottom of the search filter form
- Change the display order of the fields in the search filter form
- Filter posts by publish date
- Filter posts by taxonomies
- Filter posts by custom fields
- Change the text displayed in the button “Filter”