When you click on an item in the list, this will drag the map to that item’s location/position. You can change the map zoom when displaying that location by doing the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Carousel settings”.
- Select a zoom level in the field “Map zoom”.
In the same context
- Scroll to a list item when a user clicks on its related marker on the map
- Build a custom title from custom fields for the list items
- Build a custom content from custom fields and/or categories for the list items
- Set the list items title as a link
- Set the list items image as a link
- Choose how to open the list items links
- Show/Hide the images of the list items
- Show/Hide the button that shows the item’s location on the map