To choose the display position of the search filter, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Search filter settings”.
- Select an option in the field “Search Filter position”. The option “Left” will display the filter in the left side of the page and the option “Right” will display the filter in the right side of the page.
In the same context
- Activate the search filter
- Show or hide the search filter on page load
- Display the buttons “Filter” & “Rest” on top and/or the bottom of the search filter form
- Change the display order of the fields in the search filter form
- Filter posts based on a keyword
- Filter posts by publish date
- Filter posts by taxonomies
- Filter posts by custom fields
- Change the text displayed in the button “Filter”