To show or hide the button that, when clicked, it displays the related marker of a list item on the map, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “List items settings”.
- Select an option in the field “Button Visibilty”.
In the same context
- Scroll to a list item when a user clicks on its related marker on the map
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the list
- Build a custom title from custom fields for the list items
- Build a custom content from custom fields and/or categories for the list items
- Set the list items title as a link
- Set the list items image as a link
- Choose how to open the list items links
- Show/Hide the images of the list items