To show or hide the search filter on page load, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Options bar settings”.
- Select the option “Show” in the field “Options Bar Visibility”.
- Click on the menu “Search filter settings”.
- Select an option in the field “Search Filter display option”. The option “Show on page load” will show the filter on page load and the option “Hide on page load” will hide the filter. To open the filter, a user must click on the button “Refine search”.
In the same context
- Activate the search filter
- Display the search filter in left side or the right side of the list
- Display the buttons “Filter” & “Rest” on top and/or the bottom of the search filter form
- Change the display order of the fields in the search filter form
- Filter posts based on a keyword
- Filter posts by publish date
- Filter posts by taxonomies
- Filter posts by custom fields
- Change the text displayed in the button “Filter”