To change the text displayed in the button “Filter”, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “List & filter Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Search filter settings”.
- Change the text in the field “Filter button text”.
In the same context
- Activate the search filter
- Display the search filter in left side or the right side of the list
- Show or hide the search filter on page load
- Display the buttons “Filter” & “Rest” on top and/or the bottom of the search filter form
- Change the display order of the fields in the search filter form
- Filter posts based on a keyword
- Filter posts by publish date
- Filter posts by taxonomies
- Filter posts by custom fields