The plugin provides the possibility unlimited number of new tabs to the form. Adding tabs to the form can make it more organized and easier to use, especially when the form contains many fields.
To add a new tab to the form, follow these steps:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Submit locations settings”
- Click on the menu “Add/Edit tabs”
- Scroll down to the section “New tabs”
- Click on the group field “Tab 1” if it’s your first tab or click on the button “Add new tab” if you’ve previously added tabs to the form.
- In the field “Tab title”, add the title that will displayed in the tab.
- In the field “Tab description“, add a description (optional).
- In the field “Visibility”, select the option “Activate (visible)”
- To add another tab, click on the button “Add new tab” and repeat the steps 6, 7 and 8.