The form comes with 3 default tabs, “Infos” tab, “GPS Coordinates” tab and the “Format & Media” tab. You can hide a tab and change its title and/or description.
To edit the default tabs, follow these steps:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Submit locations settings”
- Click on the menu “Add/Edit tabs”
- To change the tab title, change the text in the field “Tab title”
- To change the tab description, change the text in the field “Tab description”
- To deactivate a tab, select the option ” “ in the field “Visbility”. Please note that deactivating a tab will also deactivate all its related fields!