To protect the form with reCaptcha, follow these steps:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “reCaptcha settings”
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Activate reCaptcha”
- Get your site key from reCaptcha and paste it in the field “Site key”
- Get your secret key from reCaptcha and paste it in the field “Secret key”
In order to use reCaptcha without errors, you must enable the functions “allow_url_fopen” and “allow_url_include” in your
php.inifile! Scroll down for more details
How to get reCaptcha “site key” and “secret key”
Check this page for detailed info about how to get reCaptcha keys.
- Visite reCaptcha website and click on the button Get reCaptcha.
- Enter your site’s domain(s).
- Select Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- click on the button Register. You’ll now have your Site Key (public key) and Secret key (private key).
How to enable “allow_url_fopen” and “allow_url_include” functions in your server
If you don’t know what to do, you should contact your host provider!
- Edit your
- Find the function “allow_url_fopen” and edit its value to “On”.
allow_url_fopen = On
- Find the function “allow_url_include” and edit its value to “On”.
allow_url_include = On