To set the carousel to auto scroll mode, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Carousel settings”.
- Enter the number of seconds to scroll from an item to another in the field “Auto”.
In the same context
- Show or hide the carousel
- Syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map
- Connect or detach the carousel and the map
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the carousel
- Set the carousel mode (LTR/RTL)
- Set the number of items to scroll by in the carousel
- Set the carousel easing effect and animation speed
- Set the scroll mode of the carousel
- Scroll the carousel using the mouse wheel
- Scroll the carousel using the touch swipe
- Scroll the carousel by targeting markers and infoboxes