This option was introduced in version 5.0!
Connecting the carousel and the map means that when you click on a carousel item, the map will be centered on that item’s position.
Dettaching the carousel and the map means that the map bounds or center point will not change. In order to indicate the position of that item on the map, the marker will be animated #.
To connect or dettach the carousel and the map, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”
- Click on the menu “Carousel Settings”
- Select an option in the field “Connect the carousel to the map”
In the same context
- Show or hide the carousel
- Syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the carousel
- Set the carousel mode (LTR/RTL)
- Set the number of items to scroll by in the carousel
- Set the carousel easing effect and animation speed
- Set the carousel to auto scroll mode
- Set the scroll mode of the carousel
- Scroll the carousel using the mouse wheel
- Scroll the carousel using the touch swipe
- Scroll the carousel by targeting markers and infoboxes