This option was introduced in version 5.0!
By default, all locations on the map will be listed in the carousel but the plugin provides an option that can allow you to add and remove items from the carousel when the viewport of the map changes.
For example, if the viewport of the map contains 10 locations, only these 10 locations will be added to the map. When no location available on the viewport, the carousel will be empty.
To syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”
- Click on the menu “Carousel Settings”
- In the field “Syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map”, select the option “Fill the carousel based on the viewport of the map”
Hint: When using this option, we recommend you to detach the carousel and the map # for a better user experience!
In the same context
- Show or hide the carousel
- Connect or detach the carousel and the map
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the carousel
- Set the carousel mode (LTR/RTL)
- Set the number of items to scroll by in the carousel
- Set the carousel easing effect and animation speed
- Set the carousel to auto scroll mode
- Set the scroll mode of the carousel
- Scroll the carousel using the mouse wheel
- Scroll the carousel using the touch swipe
- Scroll the carousel by targeting markers and infoboxes