To customize the circle, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Search form settings”.
- Modify the colors & values in the fields “Fill color”, “Fill opacity”, “Stroke color”, “Stroke opacity” and “Stroke weight”.
In the same context
- Display a search form on the map to find locations within a specific distance of an address
- Automatically open the search form once the map is loaded
- Set the Min. & Max. distance of search
- Set the distance unit (Km/Miles)
- Deactivate the geo-targeting on the search form
- Change the default titles in the search form
- Change the search form button image
- Change the background color of the search form
- Change the search form warning messages
- Draw a circle around the search area
- Resize the circle to refine the search results