To enable retina display on the map, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Map settings”.
- Select the option “Enable” in the field “Retina support”.
Please note that you don’t need to use retina display when using SVG icons, however, when using PNG/JPG/GIF images, make sure to upload marker or cluster images that are twice the size you want them to be displayed on the map. For example, if you want the marker/cluster image on the map to be displayed as 20×30 pixels, upload an image of 40×60 pixels!
In the same context
- Set the map center point
- Restrict map bounds
- Set the map container background color
- Set the initial zoom level of the map
- Set the Max. & Min. zoom levels of the map
- Zoom the map on double click
- Controlling gesture handling
- Drag the map
- Show the zoom control
- Zooming the map using the mouse scroll wheel
- Extend the map bounds to contain all markers & clusters (Autofit)
- Use a button to recenter the map
- Show to fullscreen control
- Show the map type control
- Show the street view control
- Resize the map controls
- Display the traffic Layer
- Display the transit layer
- Display the bicycling Layer