Making a polyline clickable means that when a user clicks and/or hovers over it, it’ll execute a request. This request varies depending on the user’s action. If it a click action/event, a link will be opened, if it’s a hover action/event, an infobox will be displayed. To make a polyline clickable, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Polylines settings”.
- Edit your polylone by clicking on it related group field.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Clickable”.
- To open a link when the user clicks on the polyline. Paste your polyline link in the field “Polyline redirect URL”, then, choose how to open the link in the field “URL target”.
- Enter the polyline description in the field “Polyline description”. The description will be displayed inside an infobox when the user hover over the polyline.
- Enter the maximum width (in pixels) of the infobox that will contain the polyline description in the field “Infowindow Maximum width”.