To show/hide the place types icons and/or names in/from the place types list, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Nearby points of interest settings”.
Show the place types icons:
- To show the place types icons, select the option “Yes” in the field “Proximity icon”.
Hide the place types icons:
- To hide the place types icons, select the option “No” in the field “Proximity icon”.
Show the place types icons and Hide their names:
- To show the place types icons and hide their names, select the option “Yes & Hide proximity name” in the field “Proximity icon”.
In the same context
- How does the feature nearby points of interest works?
- Display the list of nearby places on the map
- Automatically open the list of nearby places once the map is loaded
- Choose the Min. & Max. distance of search
- Choose the unit system to use when displaying distance
- Draw a circle around search area
- Resize the circle to get more or less nearby places of interest
- Use custom icons for nearby place types
- Choose the nearby place types to use in the search
- Change the display order of the place types in the list