The plugin provides the possibility to navigate through countries with ease. This feature will add a dropdown list in your map with all countries so that when you select a country in the list, the map will be draged or zoomed to that country’s center point. You can choose to display all or just specific countries. To activate this functionality in your site, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Zooming to countries”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Zoom to country option”.
- In the field “Countries list display status”, choose whether to open the countries dropdown list once the map is loaded or not.
- In the field “Country bounds”, choose how to show a country when the user chooses one in the list. The option “Show whole country” will display the whole country, the option “Zoom to country center” will zoom the map to the center point of that country.
- If you’ve selected the option “Country bounds => Zoom to country center”, you may want to choose a different zoom level to use when displaying the contry’s center point. Modify the zoom level in the field “Map zoom”.
- To change the countries list placeholder, change the text in the field “Dropdown list placeholder”.
In the same context
- Automatically open the countries list once the map is loaded
- Show the country bounds
- Zoom the map to the country center point
- Add search field to countries list
- Change the countries list button image
- Choose the language to use when displaying the countries names
- Show and/or hide the countries flags and/or names
- Choose the countries to use in the search
- Change the display order of the countries in the list