To zoom the map to the country’s center point, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Zoom to country”.
- Select the option “Zoom to country center” in the field “Country bounds”.
- To change the zoom level used when zooming the map, choose another zoom level in the field “Map zoom”.
In the same context
- Countries search
- Automatically open the countries list once the map is loaded
- Show the country bounds
- Add search field to countries list
- Change the countries list button image
- Choose the language to use when displaying the countries names
- Show and/or hide the countries flags and/or names
- Choose the countries to use in the search
- Change the display order of the countries in the list