To show the number of posts/locations available on the map, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Posts count settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Show posts count”.
- In the field “Posts count label”, modify the text that identifies your posts/locations. For example, if you’re displaying “fishing spots” in your map, change the text
[posts_count] Fishing spots.
- To change the color of the text, modify the color in the field “Label color”.