To show/hide the countries flags and/or names in/from the countries list, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Zoom to country”.
Show the countries flags:
- To show the flags, select the option “Yes” in the field “Country flag”.
Hide the countries flags:
- To hide the flags, select the option “No” in the field “Country flag”.
Show the flags and Hide the countries names:
- To show the flags and hide the countries names, select the option ““ in the field “Country flag”.
In the same context
- Countries search
- Automatically open the countries list once the map is loaded
- Show the country bounds
- Zoom the map to the country center point
- Add search field to countries list
- Change the countries list button image
- Choose the language to use when displaying the countries names
- Choose the countries to use in the search
- Change the display order of the countries in the list