To choose your map language, do the following:
- Click on the menu “Progress Map”.
- Click on the menu “Default map settings”.
- Visit the link https://developers.google.com/maps/faq#languagesupport
- Copy your language code from the column “Language Code”.
- Go back to your site and paste the language code in the field “Map language”.
- Save your settings.
In the same context
- Getting started (Video)
- Create an API Key & activate the required APIs
- Insert the Google Maps API Key
- Connect the plugin with your (custom) post types
- Connect the plugin with your custom “Latitude” and “Longitude” fields
- Set the Infobox & carousel item links
- Set the default maps center point
- Choose the main colors of the map elements
- Use the plugin with WPML
- Set the default map settings