The autofit option allows you to have a map that automatically adjust itself to contain all markers, clusters, overlays and KML layers and to display them all at once when the map loaded for the first time. Having this option activated means that the inital map zoom will be ignored.
To activate the autofit option, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Map settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Autofit”.
In the same context
- Set the map center point
- Restrict map bounds
- Set the map container background color
- Set the initial zoom level of the map
- Set the Max. & Min. zoom levels of the map
- Zoom the map on double click
- Controlling gesture handling
- Drag the map
- Show the zoom control
- Zooming the map using the mouse scroll wheel
- Use a button to recenter the map
- Show to fullscreen control
- Show the map type control
- Show the street view control
- Resize the map controls
- Enable retina display for custom markers & clusters
- Display the traffic Layer
- Display the transit layer
- Display the bicycling Layer