By default, the geo-targeting is activated in the search form. To deactivate the geo-targeting, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Click on the menu “Search form settings”.
- In the field “Allow Geo-targeting”, select the option “No”.
In the same context
- Display a search form on the map to find locations within a specific distance of an address
- Automatically open the search form once the map is loaded
- Set the Min. & Max. distance of search
- Set the distance unit (Km/Miles)
- Change the default titles in the search form
- Change the search form button image
- Change the background color of the search form
- Change the search form warning messages
- Draw a circle around the search area
- Resize the circle to refine the search results
- Customizing the circle