When displaying nearby places of interest, each place type will be indicated with a custom icon. For example, if you look for Hospitals, you will see markers that have a small image of a hospital on them. If you don’t want to use custom icons, you can use the default marker of Google Maps instead. To use custom icons, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Nearby points of interest settings”.
- Select the option “Custome icons” in the field “Markers icon”.
In the same context
- How does the feature nearby points of interest works?
- Display the list of nearby places on the map
- Automatically open the list of nearby places once the map is loaded
- Choose the Min. & Max. distance of search
- Choose the unit system to use when displaying distance
- Draw a circle around search area
- Resize the circle to get more or less nearby places of interest
- Show and/or hide the place types icons and/or names from the place types list
- Choose the nearby place types to use in the search
- Change the display order of the place types in the list