To change the default clusters color, do the following:
- Visit the link https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/circle_319873
- Click on the button “SVG” and choose the clusters color.
- Click on the button “Download” to download your SVG custom icon.
- Go back to your website dashboard and edit your map.
- Edit your map, click on the menu “Marker Clustering Settings” and upload your custom icon in the fields “Large cluster image”, “Medium cluster image” and “Small cluster image”.
In the same context
- Change the order of the top buttons on the map
- Change the order of the left buttons on the map
- Change the modal/pop-up size
- Force to open the modal/pop-up in fullscreen
- Change the main colors of the plugin
- Change the slider color
- Change the default marker color
- Change the zoom controls icons
- Customize the map using your custom CSS code