The debug mode is a troubleshooting tool that allows the plugin to create additional and more detailed logs of its activity. When you have a particular issue and that you want to figure out what goes wrong or that you want to contact the support, make sure to enable the debug mode by doing the following:
- Click on the menu “Progress Map”.
- Click on the menu “Troubleshooting”.
- Scroll down to the section “Debug mode & Speed Optimization”.
- Select the option “Seperate files (Debugging versions)”.
- Save your settings.
We do not recommend leaving debug mode on once your issue has been resolved because it slows down the map’s normal operation.
In the same context
- Regenerate markers
- Enabling WordPress Debugging
- Disabling Stylesheets & Scripts
- Fix the issue of small featured images
- Fix the issue of infobox and carousel items content that is displayed as shortcodes
- Fix the issue where settings cannot be saved
- Issue: Setting 0 daily quota override disables Maps API on project