The faceted search settings menu contains all possible options that allows you to build a search form that allows users to filter the locations on your map.
Faceted search, also called faceted navigation or faceted browsing, is a technique for accessing information organized according to a faceted classification system, allowing users to explore a collection of information by applying multiple filters. A faceted classification system classifies each information element along multiple explicit dimensions, enabling the classifications to be accessed and ordered in multiple ways rather than in a single, pre-determined, taxonomic order.
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Automatically open the faceted search once the map is loaded
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Automatically select particular terms and filter the map once loaded
- Drag or autofit the map when filtering posts
- Customizing checkboxes and/or radio buttons in the filter
- Change the faceted search button image
- Change the background color of the faceted search