To change the faceted search button image, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Customize”.
- In the field “Faceted search button icon”, upload your custom image.
In the same context
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Automatically open the faceted search once the map is loaded
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Automatically select particular terms and filter the map once loaded
- Drag or autofit the map when filtering posts
- Customizing checkboxes and/or radio buttons in the filter
- Change the background color of the faceted search