The plugin provides the possibility to change the default heatmap color gradient of Google Maps. All you’ll need to do is to generate your custom color gradient.
To change the default heatmap color gradient, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Click on the menu “Heatmap layer settings”.
- In the field “Heatmap color gradient”, select the option “Custom color gradient”.
- Scroll down to the “Heatmap Color Gradient Generator”:
- Choose the start color. The start color refers to the color used to represent the lowest density of data. The start color is required!
- Choose the middle color. The middle color refers to the color used to represent the medium density of data.
- Choose the end color. The end color refers to the color used to represent the highest density of data. The end color is required!
- Choose the number of stops/steps. The number of stops/steps is the number of colors to add between the Start & End colors (start, middle & end colors included!). Maximum number of steps is 255.
- In the preview area, you can see the generated color gradient.