The plugin provides the possibility to connect a polygon to a specific post and make its visibility dependent to that post’s visibility on the map.
By connecting a polygon to a post, this polygon will be visible when the post is present and visible on the map, and will be hidden when the post is not present, or not visible, on the map.
The post’s presence/visibility on the map depends on, or can be switched, based on the following criterias:
- When the map query settings allows displaying that post on the map.
- When using the “Faceted Search” to filter the posts/locations on the map.
- When using the “Search Form” to find locations on the map within a chosen distance restriction.
- When switching off the “Heatmap layer” #.
- When setting up the map to “As search map” #.
- When filtering posts/locations using the add-on “List & Filter”.
- When drawing search areas using the add-on “Draw a Search”.
- When selecting predefined areas using the add-on “Draw a Search”.
How to connect a polygon to a post?
- Edit your map
- Click on the menu “Polygons Settings”
- Edit your polygon by clicking on its related group field. For example, “Polygon 1”
- In the field “Polygon connected post”, enter the ID of the post to connect to your polygon.
- Save your map settings