To change the default marker color, do the following:
- Visit the link https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/location-pin_106162
- Click on the button “SVG” and choose the marker color.
- Click on the button “Download” to download your SVG custom icon.
- Go back to your website dashboard and edit your map.
- Upload your custom icon in the field “Marker Settings => Marker image”.
In the same context
- Change the order of the top buttons on the map
- Change the order of the left buttons on the map
- Change the modal/pop-up size
- Force to open the modal/pop-up in fullscreen
- Change the main colors of the plugin
- Change the slider color
- Change the default clusters color
- Change the zoom controls icons
- Customize the map using your custom CSS code