The plugin provides the possibility to connect a KML/KMZ layer to a specific post and make its visibility dependent to that post’s visibility on the map.
By connecting a KML/KMZ layer to a post, this layer will be visible when the post is present and visible on the map, and will be hidden when the post is not present, or not visible, on the map.
The post’s presence/visibility on the map depends on, or can be switched, based on the following criterias:
- When the map query settings allows displaying that post on the map.
- When using the “Faceted Search” to filter the posts/locations on the map.
- When using the “Search Form” to find locations on the map.
- When switching off the “Heatmap layer” #.
- When setting up the map to “As search map” #.
- When filtering posts/locations using the add-on “List & Filter”.
- When drawing search areas using the add-on “Draw a Search”.
- When selecting predefined areas using the add-on “Draw a Search”.
How to connect a KML/KMZ Layer to a post?
- Edit your map
- Click on the menu “KML Layers Settings”
- Edit your KML Layer by clicking on its related group field. For example, “KML/KMZ 1”
- In the field “KML connected post”, enter the ID of the post to connect to your KML/KMZ Layer.
- Save your map settings