To display the geographic location of a user or device on the map, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Geo-targeting settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Allow Geo-targeting”.
- To add a new marker on the map showing the estimated location of the user or device, select the option “Yes” in the field “Show user location?”.
- To customize the user marker icon, upload your custom icon in the field “User Marker image”.
- In the field “Geotarget Zoom”, select the zoom to use when displaying the user or device location.
- To draw a circle around the user or device location, enter the size of the circle in the field “Draw a Circle around the user’s location”. To disable this option, set the circle size to “0″.
- To customize the circle’s style, modify the colors and the values in the fields “Fill color”, “Fill opacity”, “Stroke color”, “Stroke opacity” and “Stroke weight”.