Regenerating markers allows you to create the JS markers object the map needs to display markers.
When to use this option?
- When markers don’t appear anymore on the map because of an unknown issue.
- When connecting the plugin for the first time with your previously created posts/locations.
- When importing new posts/locations to the (custom) post type used with the map.
How to regenerate markers?
1st method: This will regenerate all maps markers.
- Click on the menu “Progress Map”.
- Click on the menu “Tourbleshooting”.
- Click on the button “Regenerate markers”.
2nd method: This will regenerate a specific map markers.
- Click on the menu menu “Progress Map / All maps”.
- Click on the button “Regenerate markers” that you can find by hovering over a specific map.
In the same context
- Enabling WordPress Debugging
- Enabling the plugin debug mode
- Disabling Stylesheets & Scripts
- Fix the issue of small featured images
- Fix the issue of infobox and carousel items content that is displayed as shortcodes
- Fix the issue where settings cannot be saved
- Issue: Setting 0 daily quota override disables Maps API on project