In order to display your posts/locations on the map, you need to connect it to a (custom) post type. To do that:
- create a new map or edit an existing map, then, open the widget “(Custom) post type & Map settings”.
- Choose your (custom) post type in select list “Main post type”.
- Save or Update your map.
What if your (custom) post type is not available in the select list?! If that’s the case, do the following:
- Click on the admin menu “Progress Map”.
- Click on the menu “Plugin settings”.
- Select your (custom) post type in the select list “Post types”.
- Save your settings