To customize the checkboxes/radio buttons in the filter, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Faceted search settings”.
- Select the checkboxes/radio buttons style in the field “Checkbox/Radio skin”.
- Select the checkboxes/radio buttons color in the field “Checkbox/Radio skin color”.
In the same context
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Automatically open the faceted search once the map is loaded
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Automatically select particular terms and filter the map once loaded
- Drag or autofit the map when filtering posts
- Change the faceted search button image
- Change the background color of the faceted search