When a new version is released, the .PO file must be updated as well. To update the .po file, do the following:
- Open your website in your FTP client (e.g. “Filezilla”).
- In your FTP client, go to the directory “wp-content/languages/cs-progress-map”.
- Download your custom .po & .mo files (for example, “cspm-es-ES.po” and “cspm-es_ES.mo”) in your computer/desktop.
- Edit the .po file (for example, “cspm-es-ES.po”) with PoEdit.
- In “PoEdit” menu, go to “Catalogue” and click on “Update from POT file”.
- Select/open the file “codespacing-progress-map/languages/cspm.pot” (the copy of “Progress Map” in your computer!). The file is now updated!
- Translate the new strings & save the changes #.
- Once finished translating, upload your custom .po & .mo files (using your FTP clien) to the directory “wp-content/languages/cs-progress-map” of your website.